Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be
disclaimer govern scubadivetips.com (SDT) relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘scuba-dive-tips.com (SDT)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office
is located in New York, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website and any products is for your general information and use only. It
is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or
its products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest
extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or its products is entirely at your own risk, for
which we shall not be liable.
- This website and its products contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website or its products, which are not the property of, or licensed to
the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or its products may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- SDT makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website and its
products or any linked site will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that the site or the server that hosts the
site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. All such information is provided “as is,”
and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or
non-infringement. In no event shall SDT, its agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation,
production, or delivery of these pages, be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages
resulting from the use of this website or any linked site.
- With respect to goods or services purchased directly from SDT through the website or products, SDT’s
liability, in any case, is expressly limited to replacement of defective goods, or the repayment or crediting
to you an amount equal to the purchase price of the goods, if SDT so chooses.
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful
or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could
damage, disable, overburden, or impair any SDT website, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment
of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, computer systems or networks
connected to any SDT server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You
may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made
available through the Services.
- You consent to receive communications from SDT electronically. SDT will communicate with you by e-mail
transmission or by posting to this Site. You agree that all communications that SDT provides to you
electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- This Site is provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. All content included in this Site,
including but not limited to any text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, data compilations, software,
audio and video (collectively, "Materials"), is the property of SDT or its content suppliers, and you may not
distribute, exchange, modify, reproduce, perform, sell or transmit the Materials for any business, commercial
or public purposes. The Materials are protected by applicable laws, including the USA and international
copyright and trademark laws, and any unauthorized use of any Materials may violate copyright, trademark, and
other applicable laws. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion of this Site or
any Materials without express written consent of SDT.
information or other communication you transmit or post to this Site ("Communications") will be considered
non-confidential and non-proprietary. SDT will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. You will
grant SDT and its designees a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right
to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display
throughout the world in any media the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things
embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or
transmitting to or from this Site an unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic,
invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or other material that would violate any law.
SDT reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
- Under no circumstances shall SDT be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive,
physical or special damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use of, or errors or omissions in
the contents or functions of this Site, even if SDT or an authorized representative thereof has been advised of
the possibility of such damages.
- Your use of this website and its products and any dispute arising out of such use of the website and
products is subject to the laws of the USA.